Futurism Forum 2020
Futurism Forum is happy to announce its international online invite-only conference on AI, Cyber Security, and Blockchain on October 6-8!
We are a team of industry experts with a huge R&D center bringing together the world’s leading minds to build tech communities of the future. We open up new opportunities for businesses, government, start-ups and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to be ahead of the curve. Over the course of three days, we will answer the main questions about blockchain, AI and cyber security. You will learn how to adopt the latest technologies to get a competitive advantage, learn about real business cases and gain valuable knowledge for creating and managing teams in a rapidly growing ecosystem.
Why should you attend?
- Only top-quality content backed by real-life stories
- Our speakers are real industry leaders with a long history of successful technological solutions and they are ready to share their experience
- Unique insights from this conference will contribute to your professional growth
- Futurism Forum draws diverse participants including innovators, startups, analysts and industry experts who are involved in blockchain, AI, cyber security. Our speakers work in VCs, government bodies, act as investors and regulators.
- Futurism Forum brings you productive networking. Have you always wanted to meet heads and CEOs of global companies? We can help you!
Among the growing list of keynote speakers are CEOs of international technology companies, global AI, cyber security and blockchain experts, regulators and government representatives from across the globe.
Upcoming AI & ML Events Newsletter
Monthly to your email. No spam. Trusted by AI & ML experts.
Michael G. Lyons
Executive Chairman, Westlight AI
CMBDO at Qredo, Principal, Zokyo
Founder and CEO, Unbound Innovations
Nonresident Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council
Founder and CEO, Augmented Pixels
Co-founder and CTO, Dex Technologies
Head of Consulting, Data Science UA
Co-founder and Chairman, Bloq
Blockchain Lead, du
Managing Director, KI decentralized GmbH
Henri de Jong
Co-founder and Chief Business Development, Quantoz N.V.
Team Lead and CEO, Horizen Labs
CEO and co-founder, Netki
Founder and CEO, FanVestor
Associate professor, The University of Georgia
Global Crypto Leader, Asia FinTech Leader, PwC
Managing Director, TechFluence UK Ltd
Executive Vice President & General Manager of Middle East & Africa, Veripark
Co-founder, FinTech Forum Frankfurt
CTO, Advisor, Speaker
Alex de Vries
Senior Consultant & Blockchain Specialist, PwC
Co-Founder and Head of Product and Marketing, R3
Founder & CEO, Distributed Lab
Chief Legal Officer, Distributed Lab