GPU Technology Conference Silicon Valley 2020
NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference (GTC) is a global conference series providing training, insights, and direct access to experts on the hottest topics in computing today.
Interact with experts on the present and future of AI and deep learning, IoT, self-driving cars, and more. Choose from over 600 sessions and programs created to facilitate discussions, educate attendees, and forge relationships with technology leaders across a range of fields.
View NVIDIA CEO and co-founder Jensen Huang's keynote, showcasing the latest and greatest advancements in AI and deep learning.
Connect With The Experts
Attendees can drop into scheduled ‘office hours’ with NVIDIA engineers and researchers to ask questions on specific topics.
GTC features hundreds of talks on many topics. At the end of each talk, stay for the interactive Q&A to get to know your presenters.
GTC 2020 Topics
- Accelerated Data Science
- Algorithms / Numerical Techniques
- Astronomy / Astrophysics
- Autonomous Machines
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Climate / Weather / Ocean Modeling
- Computational Chemistry
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Physics
- Computer Vision / Intelligent Video Analytics / Video & Image Processing
- Conversational AI
- Data Center / Cloud Infrastructure Hardware & Software
- Deep Learning - Use Cases & Success Stories
- Deep Learning Inference - Optimization and Deployment
- Deep Learning Training at Scale
- Design & Engineering
- Frameworks (DL and non-DL) / Libraries / Runtimes
- Graphics - AI Applications
- Graphics - Animation / VFX
- Graphics - Production Rendering / RayTracing
- Graphics - Real-Time Rendering and Ray Tracing
- HPC & AI
- Inspection / Predictive Maintenance / Logistics
- IoT / 5G / Edge Computing
- Medical Imaging
- Performance Optimization & Profiling
- Personalization / Recommendation
- Programming Languages, Compilers & Tools
- Quantitative Risk / Derivative Calculations
- Reinforcement Learning
- Scientific Visualization
- Seismic / Geosciences
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality